of Myth & Men
18+ supernatural fantasy & myth roleplay.
newest
updates
January 24th: The board has been revamped and is being played throughout a soft launch!
Welcome back!
featured wanted ads

Reply to this topicReplyStart new topicNew TopicStart PollNew Poll

» Karma's Minions!, plot with us <3
Ciel
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 09:39 PM
|Quote|
Admin
shenanigans
never ask a lady
BAMF
Admin
reach for the moon & land among the stars!

Awards: None

Karma admits
OMG I really suck at these. Seriously. Love the concept and check sometimes, but I'm terrible at them. If you have a big idea I must get to ASAP, please PM me <3

designed & coded by mudbug!
KARMA’S MINIONS!
NOT DOING AS THEY’RE TOLD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

FURY
AGE: oldGROUP: DEMON / HORSEMAN OF DEATH REALM: HELL REALM 9 OCCUPATION: RULER OF HELL

IN BRIEF
Fury is a powerful, arrogant, sarcastic, asshole. He rules the Realm of Treachery alongside his Four Horsemen siblings, though he is the face and final hand of the bunch - Death. If you want either a massacre or just a bloody good time, he's your man.

FRIENDS
It’s not out of the realm of possibility. Fury likely has friends in Hell, and would know people in Ra’a specific to Pandemonium, as well as some angels, possibly from his time in Heaven.

ENEMIES
Oh yes. Many. If not most.

ROMANCE
Fury is wild and very confident in himself. He prefers women though, but doesn’t have a favorite. He has a twisted relationship with Fenrir though, and rarely involves himself with men otherwise. But he could find himself with a suitable woman (see his want ad!)

JASON CAFFREY
AGE: 30 GROUP: HYBRIDS REALM: LEV TAHOR OCCUPATION: LIVING PROPHECY / CON

IN BRIEF
Jay is a unique, special little unicorn! He thought he was mortal his whole life, just battling some weird 'illness' which was calmed by an illegal drug he's been on for years. In truth, he's just now finding out that he's actually an Angel (Michael) x Fae (Queen Mab/Titania) hybrid that has a major prophecy tied to him - he's meant to unite an entire group in order to lead them where they could not have been before. Though so far, no one knows WHO he's meant to lead.

FRIENDS
Jason is very nurturing, compassionate, and kind. He’d give the shirt off his back for someone, despite how private he may be as a person. He gets along with most people, though likely wouldn’t seek your company if you’re very ‘dark’.

ENEMIES
People who see him as the bad guy for hurting Miranda, or down the line running into pushback from groups revolving around his prophecy.

ROMANCE
Jason is outwardly heterosexual but in a bad spot and uninterested. In reality, he is homosexual, just unaccepting of it due to his religious upbringing and beliefs. He is not available for relationship plotting as he is tied to Nicholas Auburn.

APOLLO
AGE: IMMORTAL GROUP: GODS REALM: OLYMPUS OCCUPATION: PANTHEON COUNCIL

IN BRIEF
Apollo is the Golden Child born of Zeus and Leto, with his twin sister Artemis. He's the God of Music, poetry, light, healing, plagues, and several other things, but primarily right now he's sitting on the new Olympian Council composed of Gods from all mythologies ever born. He's a more serious male, with a large stick up his ass, and is usually the butt of Dionysus and Hermes' jokes, though most of his personality is due to the tragic loss of all past lovers, and the high expectations he puts on others, and himself.

FRIENDS
I am sure Apollo has many friends on the councils, and being a figurehead, likely spans across several of the realms.

ENEMIES
As with all Gods…I’m sure, many =)

ROMANCE
I’m very open for Apollo in the romance department. He loves with a hugely passionate, possessive, all-encompassing depth, so be prepared for that! And the fact that it’ll be dramatic – they rarely end well.

VEDA LOCKHEART
AGE: 28 GROUP: BLOOD MORTALS REALM: RA‘A OCCUPATION: QUEEN

IN BRIEF
Cold hard bitch, just a kiss on the lips, and I am on my knees...- That's about right. When the Kings died and their power was absorbed to create the Blood, Veda gained more from Lucifer than any other. She's nearly pure darkness, is power-hungry and rules with an iron fist and expectation. She's seductive, manipulative, and knows how to play the political game very well, but one should always watch their back.

FRIENDS
If you’re darker, ambitious, political, she may be a good friend for you. If you serve a purpose, she might be a friend of yours.

ENEMIES
Veda is cutthroat, dark, and ambitious. You don’t get second chances. She’s made a lot of enemies, and those who aren’t still know to watch out.

ROMANCE
She embraces all the sins, so affairs and flings can definitely happen. However, her heart is ice and she already has a love triangle going on.

ALARIC STORMWOOD
AGE: 117 GROUP: SHADOWHUNTER REALM: VERSTOBEN OCCUPATION: SHADOWHUNTER

IN BRIEF
Alaric is a more somber, serious, cautious hunter. His friends are usually the more daring and outgoing, but he likes to play by the rules. "Heavy is the head that wears the crown" is a good motto for him, being the oldest, and he shows his concern by how deeply he cares for those important to him.

FRIENDS
Shadowhunters, anything angelic, light, and law abiding would work well with Alaric.

ENEMIES
He is a huge enemy of demons and the darkness that threatens the humans, and takes his job very seriously.

ROMANCE
Alaric thinks he’s in love with Jonathan Wayland, his parabatai – but he is very, very straight, and Alec is in the closet since the Clave doesn’t approve. He’s open for a man to sweep him off his feet, so to speak.

|PM||Email|
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply to this topicReplyStart new topicNew TopicStart PollNew Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D RPG Initiative 『 M E R C Y 』an original supernatural fantasy rp A Single Wave London's Fallen Death Waits For No One Divine Blood 

skinned by reina of shine