of Myth & Men
18+ supernatural fantasy & myth roleplay.
newest
updates
January 24th: The board has been revamped and is being played throughout a soft launch!
Welcome back!
featured wanted ads

Reply to this topicReplyStart new topicNew TopicStart PollNew Poll

» Becca's Want Ad
Becca
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:56 PM
|Quote|
OOC Account
N/A
N/A
N/A
Becca
5 Posts
N/A
N/A

Awards: None

BECCA'S WANTS

FOR ELORA
Tsaer -- ~2500 -- Husband/Consort-- Seelie Fae
While Tsaer does not have a true position in Elora's court, he is (at least according to her) one of the most important members of her court. They met when they were far younger when he was a member of the guard and she was Titania's handmaiden and they quickly fell in love. There was a slight hiccup of a mortal woman trying to get her claws in Tsaer (which Elora took care of) but they have been married for a very long time. He is her main counsel and she trusts and listens to his opinion more than anyone else's. And as her bed partner, if anyone wants to get in a good word for them, it might be best to go through him...

In terms of personality and such, most things are pretty open. He does need to be about her age and I would vastly prefer the use of Marton Csokas as Celeborn (from LOTR). But if the face doesn't strike your fancy but the character does, I am very tenatively open to other similar faces. But ask me first and run faces by me.

FOR ELORA
Open Name -- Open Age -- Summer Lady-- Seelie Fae
Now this here lady is super open. Basically, the Summer Lady will be Summer Queen AKA Queen of the Seelie Fae after Elora. This Fae is almost as trusted as Tsaer and more than likely being groomed by Elora for it. Now, I would prefer if she were loyal to Elora but honestly it would be fun if she weren't and Elora was blaming everyone else for issues when she is behind it. Her name/age/personality is open as is her face (Liv Tyler is just a placeholder but she is high on the list of favorites for this).

FOR ELORA
Open Name -- Open Age -- Summer Knight -- Mortal
This man here is Elora's Summer Knight, her agent in matters where she cannot act. He is her Mortal Champion and for whatever reason earned her trust. How that happened and most things about him are up to whoever takes him. A potential bit of drama would be that he has some form of feelings for Elora and jealous of her husband (and upset that she ignores him for Tsaer) but not having that drama is perfectly fine with me. Just a word of warning: Elora is pretty mistrustful of mortals and this mortal will have to work really hard to earn her trust. His face is totally open (David Wenham is a placeholder but a suggestion if you don't have anyone in mind for a face).

|PM|
^
Oracle
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 09:10 PM
|Quote|

Summer Lady-MIIIIIIINNNNEEEE
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply to this topicReplyStart new topicNew TopicStart PollNew Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D RPG Initiative 『 M E R C Y 』an original supernatural fantasy rp A Single Wave London's Fallen Death Waits For No One Divine Blood 

skinned by reina of shine